Radhika Pandit Talks About Doddmane Hudga

by - September 24, 2016


Given the many gifts of Radhika Pandit, of honesty, efficiency, exceptional talent and youthful exuberance, she should be taking it easy. But the actress has been sensible enough not get carried away by the applause she has been receiving over the years.

With her upcoming film Doddmane Hudga all set for a Dussehra release, it is difficult to imagine, given the unhurried actress’ record, that she can do anything wrong.


After a successful beginning this year with Zoom, she is currently in Europe shooting a song for Santhu Straight Forward with Yash, another much anticipated film from her.


Sharing her experience in Doddmane Hudga, the actress reveals that she will be seen in a dual role for the first time. “I have always signed films which appeal to me and in which I can contribute significantly. Scripts are my hero and if I love the character I am to play, then I am in. I do not go by screen space, but by the quality of the role. The confidence of calling myself an actor comes by not just being in the film, but being part of a good one,” she says and adds that Doddmane is just the kind of film. “It is always nice to have films which you think will do well. I feel lucky to have had them in my career,” she says.



Emphasising that she has tried something new with her role in Doddmane, the actress says that she has been given a chance to portray two different looks and body language. “It is a commercial entertainer with lots of action, great dance numbers, and hitting dialogues. And I am part of it all,” Radhika mentions.



This is her second outing with Suri and Puneeth and according to her, it was comforting to work with people with whom you have already worked with. “It is such a powerful combination. Suri happens to be one of my favourite directors because his natural  and human characters and his films are among the most anticipated. As for Appu, he is such a versatile actor and it has been a pleasure working with him. After Hudugaru, I have some great scenes with him in Doddmane ,” she says while adding that it was a great learning experience after being part of a film with many big artistes like Ambareesh, Bharathi Vishnuvardhan, and Sumalatha.





“You get to learn so much from them, on and off screen and they have so much to share. I am lucky to have got an opportunity to work with so many big stars in one film that blends with a fabulous role,” she says.



She also takes the opportunity to wish Appu on his 25th film. “For an actor, 25 films is a milestone. I think Doddmane Hudga is a perfect 25th film for him,” says the excited young actress.

You May Also Like

0 comments